titlebar

heyllooo

http://kicieirine.tumblr.com/ luv my tumblr & myblog

kicie_rieyna

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
juz a simple gurl from Sabah but live and study at Kuching.. i'am a crazsy naughty cute gurl..means 'nakal cam budak p ada batas'.. i luv hang out & to have fun with my housemate.. they are really2 cute crazsy.. bluueekkss =P i'am not Malay but Islam.. am Bisaya + Cina Dusun.. but i cant & didn't know how to speak chinese. i juz know to speak a little Bisaya or Dusun language..I will usually speak 'bahasa pasar org Sabah'... BM yg 'karas'.. you will know if you read my blog =P i have fb.. i know most of people have fb... add me as a friend if you dare http://www.facebook.com/eirieyn

Monday, January 10, 2011

YEAYEHHHH !!!!! KICIE EAT CHEESE SPAGHETTI WITH UDANG & TELUR... NYAM3x

EAT...EAt...Eat..eat..... i luv it <3


I was bored and did not know what to eat ...
I look raw spaghetti on the table, so I want to cook and eat spaghetti is .... nyum3 ...
I hope it was delicious ...

I was eating spaghetti with mango juice sunquick .... XD




buatan sendiri taw ni...


i really like shrimp... but i have a little allergic...huhuhu (T.T)

wah! my fav juice.... manggo lol... =)


"udang harimau"... ngauummm

nyum...nyumm...nyyuuummmmmm!!!


panjangnye spageti ni... i luv it..


ummppp... munjung da mulut mumum ni... =P


ssrruuppppp......


i like it... ah-ha3


eat...eat...again...


This attitude of 'kicie' ... take advantage of the thinness body ...
muahahhahah .... XD ..
I like to eat ... when lonely, I eat. When anger and hurt, I eat ... Eat everything ... hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment