titlebar

heyllooo

http://kicieirine.tumblr.com/ luv my tumblr & myblog

kicie_rieyna

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
juz a simple gurl from Sabah but live and study at Kuching.. i'am a crazsy naughty cute gurl..means 'nakal cam budak p ada batas'.. i luv hang out & to have fun with my housemate.. they are really2 cute crazsy.. bluueekkss =P i'am not Malay but Islam.. am Bisaya + Cina Dusun.. but i cant & didn't know how to speak chinese. i juz know to speak a little Bisaya or Dusun language..I will usually speak 'bahasa pasar org Sabah'... BM yg 'karas'.. you will know if you read my blog =P i have fb.. i know most of people have fb... add me as a friend if you dare http://www.facebook.com/eirieyn

Monday, January 10, 2011

i'm start with the day

I am confused with this blog .. maybe because I just start using it ..
I hope I will be able to use it properly after this ..
"saya di sini" means here I talk about daily activities that I have experienced and will pass.

Please give me pointers if less aware of the use of this blog .. This is the beginning of the story of my name .. muahahaah :0
life is like a wheel rotation. 
if I have mistaken or over, forgive all my shortcomings .. 
If what I will show in this blog is not satisfactory, please accept all my lack of pickup.
"this is my real life. love is catching photos. be a full folder with my photos. but what can do this myself as the naughty to the camera"

aku lah kicie... hehe =P

"mumy say, my name is 'kicie' because I was small, but not like a dwarf. I was 22 years old now but as aged 15 years .. still look young."

"white dress shirts are my favorites .. I like to see the shirts look 'ladies' like a dress .."

"This is my attitude at a time when boredom .. such naughty cute gurl, right?"

"I love my eyes but my eyes are very sensitive and swollen. hubby says, 'keep your eyes well. Don't let the eye is swollen again'. "

"I very much want to nourish the body. at least my body weight was increased although only slightly"

1 comment:

  1. a nice start with yr blog sis..=) nnti tgok2 lah blog adq lak http://sabahan-masterpiece.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete