titlebar

heyllooo

http://kicieirine.tumblr.com/ luv my tumblr & myblog

kicie_rieyna

About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
juz a simple gurl from Sabah but live and study at Kuching.. i'am a crazsy naughty cute gurl..means 'nakal cam budak p ada batas'.. i luv hang out & to have fun with my housemate.. they are really2 cute crazsy.. bluueekkss =P i'am not Malay but Islam.. am Bisaya + Cina Dusun.. but i cant & didn't know how to speak chinese. i juz know to speak a little Bisaya or Dusun language..I will usually speak 'bahasa pasar org Sabah'... BM yg 'karas'.. you will know if you read my blog =P i have fb.. i know most of people have fb... add me as a friend if you dare http://www.facebook.com/eirieyn

Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW LIFE NEW SESSION

NEW.....
Now, everything is newest.. i have new life with the new situation and new rental room.. before this  live in rental house but now is so difficult to me to rent the house.
huuhh... find, find, find,...but not found. Nowadays or week 0r month.. i am looking for good job opportunities that suitable for my specialization in accounting. For the first session, i got the first interview for Assistant Executive at QBE Insurance Berhad, its Malaysian Branch company. Its forms part of Australia Asia Pacific Division Operation.. Woowwwwwww!!!! The manager of Human Resources's name is Mr. Kumar..He is good looking and kindly, also friendly.. His attitude make me confident with my interview session, butttttttt.... i have big one problem, my local permit into Sarawak because i am not Sarawakien. During this time i only use the student pass. After that, i need to renew it by myself.
OMG!!!! i hope very strongly that i can get any interview offer again and i was accepted to working the good job that match with my specialization

sincerely,
kicie

No comments:

Post a Comment